How to Fund Your Trip Now!l.
- Most students greatly reduce their costs and, in some cases, go one more than one trip free utilizing the following funding tools or a combination of them !!
- Become a WCI Ambassador and get $100 travel credit for other volunteers you recruit. WCI provides materials and help for you to reach out to the health professions organizations at your school—it’s easy! Go to https://wellchildinternational.org/schedule-page-list//#Ambassador
- Use any of several self-funding sites (Go Fund Me, Good Samaritan Missions., etc.) or write your “support letter”—we’ll help you! Contact us at Funding@WellChildInternational.org.
- We Accept credit cards
- Contact Michael@WellChildInternational.org to arrange a payment plan—no interest. Note final payment is due 20 days prior to trip departure.
WCI Ambassador Benefits
- Fund your WCI trip with travel scholarship funding of $100 per volunteer recruited.
- Qualify for the annual WCI Ambassadors Retreat in Mexico (expenses paid from Phoenix)—no cost to you! You can qualify with 10 or more volunteers recruit.
- Receive a special recommendation from WCI for your grad school, or other, resume.
- Get sent to conferences to represent WCI and get paid $100 per day plus all your expenses.
- Use social media contacts (campus clubs, etc.,) and ALL resulting volunteers are credited to you!
- Cash out your travel scholarship funds at 50% (e.g.if you have earned $1000 in travel scholarship and can’t go on the team, get $500.00 thank you gift from WCI.
Contact for more information
Combine financial benefits of being a WCI Ambassador with your own funding (see Funding Your Trip) to pay for your trips(s)…!